Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Why,What and When....


On May 13,2009(which is my brother Troy's B-Day) Todd was told that he had head and neck cancer by Dr. Tom Warren. Yes it was a throw to left field but GOD caught our family, and how thankful we were to have him. Todd started his treatments in Mooresville,NC on June 15,2009 and had 9 weeks of rad, 5 days a week with two rounds of chemo thrown in there with it. It was a very hard road to go down but God walk that walk with our family and it was much more loving than it could of been. Todd and I had a lot of talks of how do people do this with out GOD and we said no way we could of done that. Todd was done with his treatment on Aug 10,2009 and now we are waiting till the wonderful day of Oct 2,2009 for the Pet Scan and then Oct 7,2009 for the results... Todd and I are praying for the CANCER to be DEAD at the ROOTS... As my dear friend Durenda saids. On Aug 8,2009 our dear friends Cheri and Rory did a benefit for Todd and our family at Cagnazzi Racing and I will share pictures with you as I get them. Thank everyone for all your help,and donations you gave to the benefit...Todd and I was so bless just in one night... We love yall, and thank GOD for all of yall...

Blessings to you,
Gaylene

2 comments:

Aimee' said...

God is GOOD!

crissy2009 said...

Gaylene -- I am so excited that you've started a blog for your family! I will be visiting often!

Love you guys,
Crissy